Jun 10, 2009

Minky and Co.

We have no shame when it comes to talking about how much we love our pets. Why would we? We know we're destined to become crazy cat ladies. Have you seen Annie's cat Minky's headshot album on Facebook? If not, it's definitely worth checking out. You know what else is worth checking out? The Daily Puppy. Seriously, it will put you in such a good mood when you're at work. Not only are there adorable pictures of puppies, but also incredibly bizarre comments that people write about the puppies: "Scootchin inna grass like only a Boxer can do. Thank you for keeping their ears natural."

Anyway, because Annie is in NY with Minky, Elyse and mom get about 20 texts a day with pictures of Minky posing. Dad would get them, too, but he still doesn't know how to send a text, much less open a picture. Last night, Annie sent this picture of Minky laying down on a binder of Annie's sheet music:

This was the text sent with the picture (from Minky): "What should I sing for my audition? Eh, I'll sleep on it."

Anyone else think we have a potential career on our hands in theatre greeting cards? Anyone? No one. Thanks for indulging us when we put up cute pictures of our pets. You've seen Buddy and Minky but you have yet to see Blinkin' and Maeby. Oh, you will. In due time... in due time.

Wow, SPARC news is pretty big-time isn't it? Maybe we'll hear more about it soon. Both of us did SPARC- for about a day- but we know how nice Jennie is and we wish them all the best.

2 comments:

Mother Hen said...

OK - I know you really aren't interested in my comments, especially because I just saw this picture on my cell phone and already commented on it, but MINKY IS THE CUTEST CAT IN THE WORLD (in addition to Mae and Blink). I know this isn't funny ... sorry!

Mother Hen said...

Oh yeah, one more thing. Blink and Maeby are pretty upset that I haven't insisted on getting their pictures on your blog. So, I'm pulling out the camera and taking some catshots.