Jun 26, 2009

Farrah Fawcett was Upstaged

Just Elyse here. Annie has given me permission to write this. It's SO horrible that Michael Jackson died. Annie said that when she was walking down the street in NY, everyone was talking about it. But in the light of tragedy, you have to still be able to laugh about ridiculous yet touching things your sister has to say. Here is our text conversation that we had pretty soon after the news broke:

Annie: I just started sobbing over mj
Elyse: Oh no
Annie: Yeah, "beat it" was on. And mom and dad were like, he wasn't the same guy as that. And all I keep thinking is heaven for him will be a time where he can do "thriller" and "beat it"

We love you Michael Jackson.

2 comments:

Mother Hen said...

I love that my girls have such sensitive hearts - and such dirty minds!

Annie's Blogs said...

Dirty minds??