Oct 2, 2008

Bernie Telsey STILL Wearing Big Glasses

Yes, folks, there are more "Legally Brown" episodes. Thank goodness. And can we just talk for one second about how much I freaking love Allison Janney? Remember that Tom Hanks speech I talked about composing while I was recovering from my surgery? Well, next time I go under the knife, guess who I'm writing about? If you don't know what I'm talking about, read all the comments and see if you can find it. And while you're at it, go ahead and leave a comment yourself, as well! No one answered Annie's question about (ironically) the name Annie. I could only think of two.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I LOVE THE PIRAGUA GUY! thanks for sharing i'm a little late on the blog thing. haha i'm so waiting for another broadway casting tv show. they should do mamma mia and your mom should go on it. totally. hope you guys are doing well.

-Ali