Sep 24, 2008

"Bare" With Me

Hello folks! Sorry things are so slow around here ... we're down to just one person again. And that one person happens to be 2 weeks away from mid-terms. Yikes. And, naturally, Annie is out of commission for at least another week or so until she visits me here, when I'll be lucky enough to give up my bed and prepare a list of the best soup/milkshake/smoothie/blender stores Foggy Bottom has to offer!

So Daily Obsession time! Maybe we should just go ahead and change the title to "Sporadic Obsession." And raise your hand if you only know that word because of Clueless. That's what I thought. Let's not kid ourselves. Anyway, student theatre is really huge here, and one of the shows they're doing this semester is bare: a pop opera. I don't know how many of you have heard it or even heard of it, but I would highly recommend it! They have the whole show on Youtube, and the antagonist from Sabrina the Teenage Witch is in it. So...if any of you were...wonderin' what happened to her...there ya go. But even if you don't choose to watch the whole entire show on your computer instead of read your archaeology book, you can always listen to the soundtrack which is amazing. They're even doing a production in Buenos Aires! So stand back, Buenos Aires! Because you wanna know whatcha gonna get in me just a little touch of, just a little touch of, just a little touch of star qualityyyyyyy...

I'm never good at ending my posts. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously, you are the funniest person I have ever met!