Sep 12, 2008

What the Freak Do We Know About Reviewing?

So, the sisters have united once again! And the blog is back in full swing! No more of Annie on her own. Pretending he's beside her. It's time to keep talkin' about things, and what better to talk about than a freak show. And no, we don't mean a day in the Steingold household. We mean Side Show, you silly readers you. Reader.

Let's get talking! This time with a "g" on the end! Sadly, Elyse didn't get to see the show, but Annie and Mother Hen did. So Elyse is going to interview Annie about the show. 

E: So, Annie, I'm so jealous you got to see the show. Overall, how was it?

A: I tell ya, Elyse, this was a Richmond theatre show I'm really sad you missed.

E: Thanks, Annie. Thanks. How were the twins?

A: Absolutely wonderful! I literally had tears in my eyes during "Who Will Love Me as I Am?" Robyn O'Neill and Angie Shipley were really great to watch, and I want to be their new best friend.

E: I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

A: Brett Ambler was adorable, as always. What a voice. And Michael Hawke really surprised me with his high belt.

E: How was his singing voice?

A: Not as high as his belt (Ha!). No, but seriously, he sounded awesome. I have a crush on him, and I'm sure you would, too. Just call me Daisy. And you'll be Violet. And get Brett.

E: Okay!

A: Back to the show. Brandon Becker did an awesome job choreographing. Can't be easy choreographing for 1.8 person. "We Share Everything" was a ton of fun to watch, and I really think he did a great job.

E: Any last words?

A: Great work, Tom Width, great work!

E: Anything else?

A: This was the least legit theatre review ever?

E: Indeed.

So, to sum it up, everyone should go see Side Show at Swift Creek Mill Playhouse. You "won't won't" to miss a moment...

No comments: